| Bella has confiscated the remote and Dad's phone. "Which channel is Animal Planet on?" |
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Its Football Season
It is beginning to feel like fall out here in Maryland. This morning it was cloudy with a brisk high of 53. So like the sane people we are we decided to go to the Bay. Off to the Kent Island beach we go. It was cold but we also had the beach to ourselves. I guess normal people have enough sense to stay indoors. Both dogs had fun, however Bella really capitalized on what the Bay had to offer. She figured out, "I don't need Mom or Dad to throw a stick in the ocean... I can just grab one of these many big sticks straight out of the waves." She hauled out some pretty impressive logs and couldn't have been more proud of herself.
Tired and cold we all snuggled down to our normal Sunday fall afternoon activity. Football, or football for Jeremy and the dogs. I usually end up doing some sort of baking (especially on a cold day such as this), calling family and working on my hobbies. I really do like watching football but I have a difficult time watching an entire game without moving or falling asleep. Today I made cinnamon rolls and chicken dumplings. They were quite good and it made the apartment nice and cozy. Another grand ending to a wonderful October day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment